A lot of times people want to know what websites we consider to be informative and authoratative on the topics of massage and bodywork. We thought a concise summary of the 10 most important massage websites according to us would help our clients to explore the vast world of massage. These are not in order of importance.
1. Massage Therapy Foundation This organization helps to promote evidence based practices in our field amongst other great things they do.
2. Future LMT This website is an offshoot of Massage Magazine. We love it as a resource for those looking to get into the field of massage.
3. Washington Journal We Had to include this article as it is a great major media source talking about the latest scientific advances in the understanding of the benefits of massage.
4. Massage Nerd This site, run by Ryan Hoyme, is a favorite resource for ours. Not only is Ryan a great mentor in our field, his website is full of educational content for free.
5. Freedom From Pain Institute Erik Dalton’s “Freedom from Pain Institute” has been a great source of advanced CEU’s for Massage Therapists the world over. Look for his article on high heels. You may never look at them the same way again!
8. Massage Warehouse They are a great supplier of massage supplies as well as sponsoring several educational videos online for free.